Church Service Attendance Guidelines
- Members of the congregation are limited to attend one liturgy and one vespers per 4 week cycle (subject to change).
- We ask that households try to register for the same date.
- Please do not register if you feel any flu-like symptoms. If you develop any symptoms please do not attend and contact a physician.
- Please use the self-assessment tool before attending.
- Please do not register if you have returned from travel or have been advised to self-isolate for any other reason. Once the self-isolation period (14 days) has passed you may register for any available date.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between every family/household at all times.
- Please bring your own headcover and mask.
- Please park in the church parking lot and use the assigned entrance and exits to access the church.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start of the liturgy. Only registered individuals will be permitted to enter the church. The doors will be locked once the liturgy begins.
- Please limit the use of the crying room and Room 325 to one family at a time and the mezzanine to two families.
- With guidance from the diocese, the communion distribution has been modified to meet the provincial guidelines without deviating from our faith that Communion is the means of salvation and healing.
- Please leave the church after the dismissal in an organized manner and avoid congregating.
Home Communion Request
Those who have medical conditions that put them at risk and are not planning to attend a liturgy in person can request communion at home by filling out the home communion request form.
Liturgy & Vespers Registration