We are looking for motivated individuals to fill a number of Summer Camp Counsellor positions!
- Experience working or volunteering with children
- Reliable, committed, and hard-working
- Character of integrity
- Biblical knowledge
- Completion of Grade 12 or higher
- Youth under the age of 30
- Lead Counsellors: provide support for camp instructors, children, and coordinators, plan field trips, and assist with office work
- Instructors: lead classes, teach children, and plan classroom activities
- Sports Coaches: plan and deliver sports training practices
- Resource & Curriculum Development: expands and develops the curriculum, manuals, and staff resources for upcoming years, while also monitoring lesson delivery and feedback
- Technical & Administrative Support: makes videos, supports registration and online tools, and analyzes data from feedback forms
Apply to work with the LEAF Summer Camp! Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.