For those that prefer the in-person training experience.
Here's the info:
When: Saturday June 15, 2019
Where: St. Mary & St. Mark Church (5803 11A Ave)
Time: 9am - 4pm
A few reasons why you should take our in-class food safety training;
- It's Alberta Health Approved to meet the AB Food Regulation
- It's awesome (ok, we're a little biased)
- You get it all done and get certified in one day
- Cost includes EVERYTHING you need to get certified (training, guidebook, exam and certificate)
- Re-write the exam free if you need to (You won't need to - You'll do awesome)
- Did we mention you get it all over with in one day!
- Course is taught by a certified Public Health Inspector with many years of food safety experience.
- It's very Affordable.