Church Service Guidelines
- We ask that households try to register for the same date and sit together when attending.
- Do not attend or request communion at home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are required to self-isolate, or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19. You may use the self-assessment tool before attending.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of the liturgy. Only registered individuals will be permitted to enter the church.
- Please limit the use of the mezzanine and crying room to one family at a time.
- Please bring your own headcover and mask. Masks are required in accordance with the City of Edmonton bylaw. You may remove your mask when partaking in the Holy Communion.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between every family/household at all times.
- With guidance from the diocese, the communion distribution has been modified to meet the provincial guidelines without deviating from our faith that Communion is the means of salvation and healing.
- Please leave the church after the dismissal in an organized manner and avoid congregating.
Church Service Registration
Please read the registration guidelines carefully before registering:
- Families are welcome to register for 1 liturgy 1 vespers/midnight praise per 5 week cycle.
- If you are able to attend on a weekday, please do so to leave space on the weekends for families that are only available on weekends.
- If there are remaining spaces the day before a weekday service at noon, you may register to attend a second service. Due to high demand on weekends, families are only able to attend one weekday liturgy. Please do not register for a second service further in advance and limit second time registration to once per cycle per type of service.
- To change or cancel a reservation, click the "Edit Submission" link in your confirmation email. The form will allow you to select a different date or cancel. Please use the form for changes and cancellations. Do not send an email or contact Tasony Maria.