- Families are welcome to register for 1 liturgy in this cycle.
- If you are able to attend on weekdays, please don't register on weekends to leave space on the weekends for families that are only available on weekends.
- To change or cancel a reservation, click the "Edit Submission" link in your confirmation email.
- Do not attend or request communion at home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are required to self-isolate, or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19. You may use the self-assessment tool before attending.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of the liturgy. Only registered individuals will be permitted to enter the church.
- Masks are required at all times, except when partaking in the Holy Communion.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between every family/household at all times.
- With guidance from the diocese, the communion distribution has been modified to meet the provincial guidelines without deviating from our faith that Communion is the means of salvation and healing.
- Please leave the church after the dismissal in an organized manner and avoid congregating.
Registration is open for the next two weeks of liturgies but the full cycle will be about two months (families can attend once in the next two months).