Church Service Guidelines
- We ask that households try to register for the same date and sit together when attending.
- Do not attend or request communion at home if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, are required to self-isolate, or have been exposed to someone who may have COVID-19. You may use the self-assessment tool before attending.
- Park in the church parking lot and use the assigned entrance and exits to access the church.
- Please arrive before the scheduled start of the liturgy. Only registered individuals will be permitted to enter the church. The doors will be locked once the liturgy begins.
- Please limit the use of the crying room and Room 325 to one family at a time and the mezzanine to two families.
- Please bring your own headcover and mask. Please use a mask in accordance with the City of Edmonton bylaw. You may remove your mask when partaking in the Holy Communion.
- Maintain 2 metre distancing between every family/household at all times.
- With guidance from the diocese, the communion distribution has been modified to meet the provincial guidelines without deviating from our faith that Communion is the means of salvation and healing.
- Please leave the church after the dismissal in an organized manner and avoid congregating.
Church Service Registration
Please read the registration guidelines carefully before registering:
- Families are welcome to register for 1 liturgy, 1 vespers, and 1 midnight praise per 3 week cycle. The current registration cycle is October 7-25, 2020.
- If there are remaining spaces the day before a service at noon, you may register to attend a second service. Please do not register for a second service further in advance and limit second time registration to once per cycle per type of service.
- To change or cancel a reservation, click the "Edit Submission" link in your confirmation email. The form will allow you to select a different date or cancel. Please use the form for changes and cancellations. Do not send an email or contact Tasony Maria.
- Registration for the next cycle will open Monday, October 26 at 7 PM.
Thank you for your cooperation. If the form does not load below, please click here.