1. Live streaming requests for private events should be made at least one month in advance via the online Reservation Request form.
2. The cost of streaming for private events is $100 per event (up to two hours). Events longer than two hours will be at an additional cost of $50 per hour.
3. The event will be live streamed on the church website via YouTube. After the event, the video can be provided at an unlisted YouTube link, which would only be accessible by anyone who has the direct link.
4. If requested in advance of the event, a copy of the streamed video can be provided on a USB, at an additional cost of $50 within two weeks after the event. The video will be captured live, so there will not be any video editing to the footage.
5. The event will be streamed using one camera from a fixed location. Events in the main church are generally streamed from the mezzanine.
6. Streaming will be provided at HD quality (720p). Streaming stability is dependent on the internet speed provided by the internet provider, so the live event may experience some interruption in the video and/or audio.