Weekly Service Schedule
Weekly Service Schedule (updated each Tuesday)
Schedule of English Liturgy Responses
Feast Service Schedules
Good Friday Service Schedule 2016
Easter Service Schedule 2016
Resurrection Play Script
Along with the classes, deacons/deaconesses will be assigned adequate services based on their age group on a weekly schedule.
- Hamal and Orban: help prepare the hamal, read the psalms, learn about the hamal requirements.
- Church and Altar wellbeing and preparedness: organizing the books, shelves, and general order of the church, cleaning the altar area, and help preparing the linens and incenses.
- Altar responses: serves in the altar during the vespers and the liturgy. additional responsibilities are detailed in the guidelines.
- English Chorus Lead: lead the english responses on the south chorus during vespers and liturgy.
- Liturgical books and presentations: responsible of preparing the books of the season or service (Synaxarium, readings, special service) and help display them on the projector.
- Readings: assigned readings during the liturgy for each age group including the Vespers and Agpeya, Gospels, Pauline and Praxis.
- Communion Assistance: responsible of preparing the water, linens, candles and helping the lead deacon in ushering the people according the guidelines.
- Midnight praises lead: lead the midnight praises on the English side.
- Glorification of saints: preparing a booklet with the lyrics of the glorification of the saint, a short bio, and a picture. lead the glorification for the English chorus, and assist in case we have the relics of this saint.
- Occasional sacrament services: Assist the priest in the following services: communion visitation, weddings, baptism, ointment of the sick, funerals.