The course is for
- Engaged Couples
- Newly Married Couples
- Single Ladies and Gentlemen age 25 and up
- University Graduates
- Understand the meaning of marriage
- Acquire insights on personal weaknesses and strengths
- Understand and appreciate gender differences
- Learn why marriages succeed or fail
- Learn about Realistic and Unrealistic Expectations
- Developing goals and Decisions making
- The impact of their financial personalities on their relationship
- Be better able to practice positive communication skills
- Be familiarized with children issues and positive parenting
- Differentiate between: Romance, Love and Intimacy
- Practice praying together
- Receive a participation certificate
Fees: $75 per person, cheque payable to Saint Mary and Saint Mark Church
Fees cover handouts, refreshments for the 3 days and lunch for Saturday as well.
For Registration or any questions please contact Mrs. Mary Fahmy at 780-994-7558 or Tasony Maria.
About the Instructor
Mrs. Mary Fahmy, M.A., R. Psyc.therap, RSW & CCC
Mrs. Fahmy has extensive experience counseling Couples and Individuals on variety of issues. She also runs workshops on Positive Communication skills, Positive Parenting, Relationship and family, Intercultural Marriage, Stress Mgt, Anger Mgt, Conflict Resolution and more.